13 Nisan 2008 Pazar

Portable Trojan Remover 6.6.9 Build 2525

Portable Trojan Remover 6.6.9 Build 2525 / 6.70 MB
Trojan Remover aids in the removal of Malware - Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware - when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them. Standard antivirus programs are good at detecting this Malware, but not always so good at effectively removing it. Trojan Remover is designed specifically to disable/remove Malware without the user having to manually edit system files or the Registry. The program also removes the additional system modifications some Malware carries out which are ignored by standard antivirus and trojan scanners.

Download

http://rapidshare.com/files/107148281/Trojan_Remover_6.6.9.exe


1 yorum:

Thiery dedi ki...

Hello I need help(assistant) I begin in nsis and I would like to know how you made for trojan remover to give the roads of accés, I suppose that you will not want to give me the code source(spring) although I begin and that I do not make portable application it is just for learning(teaching) and I am alone of more the crackeur does not want any more a sript nsis thus we cannot make him(it) any more
I was made a thrower with the exmeple J.T haller but I stumble over that thank you very much I shall spread(diffuse) well on no source(spring) it is in a private capacity I am not either to crakeur or to hackeur but a poor man francais of 46 years which(who) begins!!
thank's


if you want i give you my lanceur for test ?????