13 Nisan 2008 Pazar

Portable WhereIsIt 3.92 Build 405



Portable WhereIsIt 3.92 Build 405 / 5.08 MB

WhereIsIt is an application written for Windows operating systems, and designed to help you maintain and organize a catalog of your computer media collection, including CD-ROMs, audio CDs, diskettes, removable drives, hard drives, network drives, DVDs, or any other present or future storage media Windows can access as a drive.The primary goal for WhereIsIt is to provide access to the contents of cataloged disks, even when they are not available on the system, or even not your own. You can browse their contents, search for items you need, use imported descriptions and thumbnails, and organize data using categories, flags etc.

Download

http://rapidshare.com/files/108051803/WhereIsIt_v3.92x.exe

9 yorum:

joby_toss dedi ki...

This still creates
X:\Documents and Settings\YourName\My Documents\WhereIsIt Catalogs\
folder...so it's not portable...at least not stealth...thanks anyway!

YurTT@Ş dedi ki...

A lot of portable apps does not works correct in your pc.

Because your windows is X: your windows must be C:

joby_toss dedi ki...

Oh, sorry for that!
I meant X as a generic drive letter (C, D or wherever windows might be installed). In my case windows is installed on C drive.

YurTT@Ş dedi ki...

Please give me a picture or pictures abaut whats wrongs

joby_toss dedi ki...

Hello again!
First of all, i don't want to be misunderstood! I really appreciate your hard work!
Now: there is no need for a screenshot. The issue is very simple: when i run „WhereIsItPortable.exe”, it creates the folder „WhereIsIt Catalogs” (with the file „Sample.ctf” in it) under „C:\Documents and Settings\My Name\My Documents”.
It is as simple as that. Not a big deal, but it would be nice to be a little bit stealth-ier :) .
As far as the drive letter is concerned, a portable application should ignore it whatsoever!
Thanks!

YurTT@Ş dedi ki...

Oh, sorry for error
The error has been at the me
It has been straightened

The link got renewed.Please you download a repeat

I will become very glad if you communicate the result

joby_toss dedi ki...

Hello again!
I tryed the new one, and it still creates that folder "C:\Documents and Settings\My Name\My Documents\WhereIsIt Catalogs", but now it is empty, no "Sample.ctf" file in it.

YurTT@Ş dedi ki...

hello joby_toss

you have to delete old WhereIsIt Catalogs; C:\Documents and Settings\My Name\My Documents\WhereIsIt Catalogs

first delete it.

you can find new WhereIsIt Catalogs; C:\Documents and Settings\All Users

and its working fine.

you dont need to search it.when app running its working auto

Adsız dedi ki...

I've got a question - where does Where is it store its settings? I downloaded your version but it doesn't store its settings. I have to change them my way everytime I start the program. Any help?